Saturday, July 2, 2011

Family Time

All the nieces and nephews are coming over this weekend. I am so excited, but really nervous. That means four kids, ages 7, 5, 5, and 2... It may end in chaos!!

Today Taytum came over, she is 2 and has red hair, with that said, she is quite the little spitfire! Love her so much and she just does not stop talking. My sister, Sammie, and I babysit her all the time. For some reason, T has troubles saying Sammie, so ALL day long she runs around saying Shelwy Shelwy Shelwy lol. Its adorable.

Tomorrow my other nieces and nephew are coming. You've seen pictures of them, but Kate is 7, Max and Millie are 5.

We are going to have so much fun! I have all kinds of ideas for the 4th of July weekend. I am making all kinds of treats that are red, white, and blue! I will post pictures after the weekend with what I came up with. I am so excited and just keep thinking of more and more things to make! I really enjoy baking so this is right up my alley!

More to come soon! No worries. Trust me... I cannot wait to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment