Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ultimate Blog Challenge

I have decided to take on the Ultimate Blog Challenge. If you do not know what that is, it is where you are challenged to post something everyday for a month. Now, I am not sure if I can do it! Since I am new at this I am not very accustomed to blogging, let alone blogging every day! I am going to try it, and I hope to beat this challenge! That is my goal.

If you are interested, you should try it as well. See if you can do it!

I just hope I don't have an epic fail!


On a side note...

I AM GOING TO BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is seriously my favorite singer/pop star/crazy mess. I love her to pieces and support her all the way! I own her albums and listen to her songs every day! I SOOOOO cannot wait! This is something I need to do before I die, or before Brit Brit dies/retires. OMG, July 6 is the date, and it is FOR SURE going to be one of my blog posts for the Ultimate Challenge. It may even be a few days worth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment